FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO YOU USE A LIP SCRUB? AND HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE IT?
Lip Lock'd Cosmetics offers a gentle yet effective scrub that will exfoliate the dead skin from your lips while simultaneously adding moisture.
1. Use your fingertip to transfer a small amount of scrub onto your lips.
2. Spread the scrub around, making sure you cover everything.
3. Then, simply use your finger in a circular motion to exfoliate away any dry or dead skin.
***For a little extra exfoliating power, use a soft bristled toothbrush instead of your finger.
1. Use water to wash off anything left over.
2. Pat your lips dry with a towel, then follow up with our organic lip balm.
Voila! Your lips are smooth, shiny, and soft. You can use this treatment 2-3 times per week or more during Winter/Drying Seasons
WILL YOUR PRODUCTS DRY MY LIPS OUT?
Every product that Lip Lock'd offers has tons of vitamin E and C for continued moisture. Even the matte shades keep your lips conditioned and smooth.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE VITAMIN C AND THE ROSE LIP BALM? THEY SEEM TO DO THE SAME THING.
This is a good question. They are very similar, in that they both have Vitamin E. The big difference is that the Vitamin C stick has has the ability to enhance antioxidant protection.
We care about antioxidants because they protect your cells against the effects of free radicals — molecules that lead to aging. No one wants to age faster than they have to so go ahead and protect them NOW!
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT OPTIONS?
For Online Shopping, the following options are available for payment:
2. Credit/Debit Card